What is our SLA agreement?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
Code Step Integration Static Step Integration Shopify Integration SETU Integration Exotel Integration CIBIL integration Freshdesk KMS Integration PayU Integration Zendesk Guide Integration Twilio Integration Razorpay Integration LeadSquared Integration USU(Unymira) Integration Helo(VivaConnect) Integration Salesforce KMS Integration Stripe Integration PayPal Integration CleverTap Integration Fynd Integration HubSpot Integration Magento Integration
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Proactive Messaging
- Commerce Plus
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
We guarantee that 99.9% of the time the Covered Service will successfully receive and respond to API requests on the production environment.
The following definitions apply to the SLA:
- "Covered Service" means Haptik's end user chat experience. Bot Builder, Analytics and other development tools are not covered under this SLA.
- "Downtime" means more than a 5% Error Rate. Downtime is measured based on server side Error Rate.
- "Downtime Period" means a period of one or more consecutive minutes of Downtime. Partial minutes or Intermittent Downtime for a period of less than one minute will not be counted towards any Downtime Periods.
- "Error Rate" means the number of Valid Requests that result in a response with HTTP Status 500 and Code "Internal Error" divided by the total number of Valid Requests during that period.
- "Monthly Uptime Percentage" means total number of minutes in a month, minus the number of minutes of Downtime suffered from all Downtime Periods in a month, divided by the total number of minutes in a month.
- "Valid Requests" are requests that conform to the Documentation, and that would normally result in a non-error response.
The SLA does not apply to
- Due to factors outside our reasonable control (for example, natural disaster, war, acts of terrorism, riots, government action, or a network or device failure external to our data centers, including at your site or between your site and our data center);
- That result from the use of services, hardware, or software not provided by us, including, but not limited to, issues resulting from inadequate bandwidth or related to third-party software or services;
- Caused by your use of a Service after we advised you to modify your use of the Service, if you did not modify your use as advised;
- Features designated Alpha or Beta (unless stated otherwise in the associated Documentation.)
- That result from your failure to adhere to any required configurations, use supported platforms, follow any policies for acceptable use, or your use of the Service in a manner inconsistent with the features and functionality of the Service.
- In the event of a scheduled maintenance window (intimation of which, will be provided at least 3 business days by Haptik in advance).
Support is provided for the Haptik Service offering during the subscription period and is not available as a separate offering.
You can read about it here.
- Change requests will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Assessment will take into account a combination of scope and complexity of change, priority ascertained by client, original scope of the engagement and bandwidth available within Haptik's development team to take up the request.
- Final costing and timelines will be provided by Haptik based on these factors and work will be started once an agreement is reached with the Customer on the same.