What are the Steps to Start Using Proactive Messaging's WhatsApp Notifications
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
Code Step Integration Static Step Integration Shopify Integration SETU Integration Exotel Integration CIBIL integration Freshdesk KMS Integration PayU Integration Zendesk Guide Integration Twilio Integration Razorpay Integration LeadSquared Integration USU(Unymira) Integration Helo(VivaConnect) Integration Salesforce KMS Integration Stripe Integration PayPal Integration CleverTap Integration Fynd Integration HubSpot Integration Magento Integration WooCommerce Integration
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Proactive Messaging
- Commerce Plus
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
As a brand, you might want to proactively reach out to your users to engage with them for myriad reasons. It can surely get overwhelming to send these messages to your users one by one on WhatsApp.
Today, you might be using traditional WhatsApp bulk messaging methods like forwards, broadcast lists, or even creating groups, which have their constraints. That's where Proactive Messaging's notification capabilities step in.
With Proactive Messaging:
- Unlike broadcast lists, users who might not have their number saved can also receive these notifications.
- The notifications that are sent in bulk can be personalized for every user.
For Example, you might want to address each user by their first name. You may easily do that with just a few clicks instead of typing down their names one by one.
- Notifications can be automated such that they get sent when certain trigger conditions are met. For Example, you may want to send a WhatsApp message to your user as soon as he places an order on your website. This is possible with Proactive Messaging notifications features. You can learn how to create ongoing campaigns with WhatsApp notifications, here.
Steps to start using Proactive Messaging's WhatsApp Notifications
Following are the steps to start using Proactive Messaging's WhatsApp Notifications:
- Create a WhatsApp Business API account via Proactive Messaging: You will be able to use Proactive Messaging notifications only if you have a functional WhatsApp business API account. You can connect with our Support team in order to create a WhatsApp Business API account.
- Understand how to create WhatsApp templates: You can only use pre-approved WhatsApp templates in the notifications that you send out. You can learn about how to use WhatsApp templates here.
- Upload contacts via CSVs: To send out notifications to 100s and 1000s of users at once, you should have uploaded their details on Proactive Messaging. You can learn about how to upload contacts to WhatsApp business API on Proactive Messaging here.
- Send user & event data via APIs: You may also add your user data via our user track API. To send out automated notifications which depend on a trigger, you need to send us those triggers via our user & event track APIs. You can learn about how to track API here.
- Understand WhatsApp’s messaging policies & ratings: Once you start using Notifications, you need to be careful to send out only relevant notifications as sending bulk notifications may lead to some recipients marking those messages as spam, which in turn results in a downgrade in the rating of your WhatsApp account.